VetAdvisor® coaches are trained to assist veterans in all aspects of transition and career development, and to teach organizations how to recruit and retain military veterans and service members.
VetAdvisor® is expert in all aspects of military career transition and the civilian job placement process. We work with veterans on:
- Private Sector and Federal Resume Assistance
- Interview Skills and Tips
- Job Search and Application Process
- Military Skills Translation
- Career Mapping
Our career management and performance coaching for veterans includes:
- Understanding organizational context and workplace styles
- Interpersonal communication in a non-military environment
- Understanding leadership philosophies that aren’t mission-oriented
- Setting clear expectations about workplace culture
- Career ownership and building on successes
Whether you are a veteran seeking civilian employment or an HR professional interested in minimizing the attrition of veterans your company has recruited, VetAdvisor® career coaching services deliver results.